Queersin.space Terms and Conditions
Queersin.space ("us", "we", or "our") operates the queersin.space website including
all services associated with the Domain name (the "Service").
If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions contained in this document, please use a Matrix server
provided by someone else and refrain from accessing content federated from this server. Please read this
carefully before accessing or using this service!
We do not provide any uptime guarantee or SLA.
You acknowledge and agree that Queersin.space shall not be liable for any failure to store your materials on the
Queersin.space homeserver at any time.
Use of The Service
You agree that you shall not:
- Use or attempt to gain unauthorised access to or use another’s account, password, data, or computer
or networks connected to the Queersin.space homeserver, whether through malicious attacks, password
any other means.
- Access or attempt to access any material that you are not authorized to access.
- Submit or transmit any material that violates or infringes the rights of others including, without
limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity, or other proprietary rights.
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Queersin.space homeserver,
resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Service or
affiliated or linked sites.
- Use the Service to transmit unsolicited or bulk communications to anyone at all, be they users of the
Service, federated Matrix homeservers, or connected on a bridged network.
- Post or otherwise submit any software, programs or files in a manner that is intended to cause harm or
disruption of another’s equipment, software or other property, including any corrupted files, time
Trojan horses, viruses and worms.
- Disrupt, interfere or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Service.
- Access or use the Service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any server we
or the network(s) connected to the Service.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations related to the access to or use of the Service, or engage in
- Use the Service for any unlawful purposes or in support of illegal activities under Danish, Finnish or
- Act in a way that is in violation of our Code of
- Violate the rights of Queersin.space or any third party (including rights of privacy and publicity) or
abuse, defame, harass, stalk or threaten another.
Any content containing or promoting indecent images/depictions of children is illegal and utterly prohibited
the Service. When we become aware of such content, we refer the details to the relevant authorities. If
found an account, room or group being used for the distribution or promotion of child sexual exploitation,
please share the details in an email to email@example.com.
Restriction and Termination of Use
If you breach any of the terms and conditions in this document, your authorization to access or use the
We may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Service at any time
our sole discretion, without prior notice or liability to you.
Warranties and Disclaimers
express, implied, statutory or otherwise.
Queersin.space does not control or endorse the materials or message content found in any rooms or
The use of the Service is done at your own discretion and risk.
This document was adapted from the Matrix.org
Last revision: January 14, 2021