Queersin.space Code of Conduct
This document outlines acceptable conduct on the Queersin.space matrix homeserver and related spaces.
This server only accepts members over 18 years of age. Please do not register if you are under the age of 18.
Suggested guidelines for overall behavior:
- Engage with one another in good faith
- Respect boundaries as placed by others
- Be respectful/apologize/give space as necessary if someone tells you, or implies through their actions, that
you crossed a boundary
- Please keep NSFW content to rooms explicitly marked as such
The following conduct will not be tolerated:
- Racism or advocation of racism
- Sexism or advocation of sexism
- Discrimination against gender and sexual minorities, or advocation thereof
- Ableism (e.g. using ableist pejoratives, using mental illness as an insult, etc.)
- Stalking, harassment, dogpiling, and any other behavior intended to intimidate or provoke others
- Conduct promoting Nazism, xenophobia, white supremacy and any related ideology
- Aggregating, posting, and/or disseminating a person's demographic, personal, or private data without express
permission (informally called doxxing)
- Illegal pornographic material and any analogous illustrated material (for instance, content depicting
- Gore or other extremely violent content, drawn or otherwise
- Any conduct intended to impede other users from utilizing the service, or to degrade the performance of the
service, or to incite other users to perform any of the aforementioned actions
- Posting any content illegal under German, Finnish or Danish law
If you are upset by some behaviour you have witnessed or experienced, please privately message or email one or
more of the moderators. The moderators are expected to take your concern seriously. People who privately report
behaviour will not have their identity published.
You can report abuse at email@example.com.
Moderators may choose how to deal with unacceptable behaviour. Here is a non-exhaustive list of things they may
- Inform the offender that their actions were unacceptable and should not be repeated.
- Temporarily restrict the offender's ability to send messages.
- Temporarily or permanently ban the offender from the service.
This code of conduct applies to all rooms and spaces related to the queersin.space homeserver. Users connecting
via the queersin.space homeserver are expected to follow this code of conduct in all federated spaces.
This document has been adapted from the Bibliogram
codes of conduct.
Last revision: November 6, 2020