Queersin.space Code of Conduct
This document outlines acceptable conduct on the Queersin.space matrix homeserver and related spaces.
This server only accepts members over 18 years of age. Please do not register if you are under the age of 18.
Suggested guidelines for overall behavior:
- Engage with one another in good faith
- Respect boundaries as placed by others
- Be respectful/apologize/give space as necessary if someone tells you, or implies through their actions, that you crossed a boundary
- Please keep NSFW content to rooms explicitly marked as such
The following conduct will not be tolerated:
- Racism (e.g. using racist pejoratives, advocating white supremacy, etc.)
- Sexism (e.g. using sexist pejoratives, mansplaining, etc.)
- Homophobia, transphobia, and other forms of bigotry/discrimination
- Ableism (e.g. using ableist pejoratives, using mental illness as an insult, etc.)
- Stalking, harassment, dogpiling, and any other behavior intended to intimidate or provoke others
- Conduct promoting Nazism, xenophobia, white supremacy and any related ideology
- Aggregating, posting, and/or disseminating a person's demographic, personal, or private data without express permission (informally called doxxing)
- Illegal pornographic material and any analogous illustrated material (for instance, content depicting minors)
- Gore or other extremely violent content, drawn or otherwise
- Any conduct intended to impede other users from utilizing the service, or to degrade the performance of the service, or to incite other users to perform any of the aforementioned actions
- Posting any content illegal under German, Finnish or Danish law
If you are upset by some behaviour you have witnessed or experienced, please privately message or email one or more of the moderators. The moderators are expected to take your concern seriously. People who privately report behaviour will not have their identity published.
You can report abuse at email@example.com
Moderators may choose how to deal with unacceptable behaviour. Here is a non-exhaustive list of things they may do:
- Inform the offender that their actions were unacceptable and should not be repeated.
- Temporarily restrict the offender's ability to send messages.
- Temporarily or permanently ban the offender from the service.
This code of conduct applies to all rooms and spaces related to the queersin.space homeserver. Users connecting via the queersin.space homeserver are expected to follow this code of conduct in all federated spaces.
This document has been adapted from the Bibliogram and snouts.online codes of conduct.
Last revision: November 6, 2020